Being organized is a tremendous investment in yourself that will pay you back with less stress and more time to do the things you want to do. If you're a single parent I'm sure you'd like more hours in your day. That's just what occurs once I get you organized! If you run a business you simply cannot afford to be disorganized. Using a professional who can teach you the skills to be organized will be well worth the money spent. Just read my reviews.
A FREE consultation is perfect if you know your business, home, family, office or life is not as organized as you'd like it to be, or you're too overwhelmed to even think about where to begin. I will come and tour your home or office and we'll discuss what is and isn't working and talk about what bothers you and why. I'll see what equipment, tools and supplies you have to work with and see what else you may need to purchase. I will always try to save you money by working with what you already have. We'll discuss what end results you'd like to see and I'll offer suggestions for the best use of space and flow. Once we've established those factors, I estimate the time it will take to accomplish. each outcome in each area of your home or office. I try to always over estimate my time. I'd rather give an over estimation and come in under, than the other way around, since I charge by the hour. Each and every client is different. I pride myself on taking your goals, desires, and personal choices into consideration. I teach you skills that enable you to maintain the systems established and to become more organized in your daily life. It is typical for us to work together, as certain decisions can only be made by you. My job is to guide you through the decision making process. How long your project takes depends on several factors including your ability to make decisions and how much you wish to do on your own. Please do not straighten up before I come; it helps me to see how you function on a day to day basis.
* 75% of all visits to physicians are stress related
* 80% of all papers that are filed are never referenced again
* 32% of people with 2 car garages only have room for one
* Getting rid of excess clutter would eliminate 40% of the housework
* 25% of people with 2 car garages can't park any cars in their garage
* Each year about 100 million households receive 1636 billion catalogs
* 25% of adults say they pay their bills late (incurring fees) because they lost them
* In 80% of households clutter is the result of disorganization, not the lack of space
* The average American burns (loses) 25 minutes a day looking for things they can't find
* Purchases related to disorganization could cost as much as 15-20% of your annual budget:
buying duplicates, finance charges, and last minute shopping
* The average US executive wastes six weeks annually (1 hour per day) searching for missing
information in messy desks and files